Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Playing Favorites

As our time in China quickly comes to a close, I wished to share some of my favorite photos taken over the past couple years. There are a few repeats, but a good majority of the pictures posted below are making their first-ever debut on my nifty little blog.

Our humble abode.

Victoria Harbor in Hong Kong.

The laser-light and fireworks show on Jin-Ji Lake.

Downtown Suzhou after dark.


What do you do on a rainy afternoon in the city? Take items from your kitchen and photograph 'em. Duh.

BEST. FRESH. SEAFOOD. EVER. @ Fred's in the Philippines.

I'm not even going to attempt an explanation of this one.

We may be smiling but this photo commemorates the worst business trip ever. Everything that could go wrong, did.

Autumn in Suzhou.
The biggest snow storm to hit the city in more than 100 years.



Taking the scooter out for a spin.

We only visited Starbucks a few times...really. :)

My favorite fan club.



The Shanghai Skyline.
Face-off

The Great Wall - definitely a must see.

5 comments:

big t said...

i made the cut!

Dana Baker said...

Of course!

Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

I'm a little sad we didn't get to come visit you while you were living there :( oh well I guess visits in Michigan are just as great :)

Anonymous said...

What an amazing life you have lived for the past two years! I love the pics, but they even make me sad to see this chapter of your life coming to an end. See you soon! ;)

Trail Rated said...

Cant wait to see you guys again!